The CCE CREATE International Combustion Summer School brings graduate students, academic researchers and industrial experts together from across Canada and abroad to learn and exchange ideas on combustion science and engine design. The Summer School provides focused training to enhance the traditional graduate degree training, providing the students with in-depth, state-of-the-art understanding from a wide range of combustion engine experts.
The Combustion Summer School program will include:
(1) Presentations on the forefront of combustion science by leading academic researchers.
(2) Presentations on the state of the art of engine design by prominent industrial experts.
(3) Poster presentations by all students to share their research and practise their presentation skills.
(4) Plant tour of one of Canada’s leading combustion engine companies, to give students a better understanding of the industry.
(5) A banquet, sponsored by our university partner: Ryerson University
All students completing the Combustion Summer School will receive a certificate recognizing this training.